Thursday, November 14, 2013

C4K #10 November

My First C4K

Student: James
Teacher: Mr. Mark’s
School: Pt. England School Auckland, New Zealand.
Grade: 6th grade

Blog: Class Blog

About Blog: I chose to comment on his blog called My First Day of School. James talked about how excited he was to go to school on the first day of school. He goes through his day from writing time, all the way to lunch. He talked about how much he liked math, and math time. He had many grammar errors, and it was actually difficult to read at times.

My Comment: Hey James my name is Laura; I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am going to school to become a Physical Education teacher (P.E.). I really like that your class is using a blog for homework and assignments! That’s pretty cool! It is neat that you like math, I am not a big fan of math, I like PE! You have many grammar errors in your blog though, make sure you proof read, or even ask your teacher if you could ask him or a friend to help you proof read. Keep blogging!



My Second C4K

Student: Amelia's
Teacher: Mrs. Jenny She
School: Little Voices, Little Scholars, Pt England School, Auckland, New Zealand
Grade: 2nd grade

Blog: Class Blog

About Blog: As part of the Literacy learning process, the children write stories and then draw pictures to illustrate their stories. Their story writing is integrated with their Topic Studies. They also record their stories in movies so that they can share them. The students of Room 6 have been learning about celebrations and this week they are looking at Chinese New Year. Amelia has illustrated her story using comic life! The class is mostly six years olds but some of them are just five. They write stories and then they draw pictures to match the stories. They use the Kid Pix programme to draw the pictures. They also record their stories in imovie so that they can share them with the rest of the world.

My Comment: Hey Amelia my name is Laura; I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am going to school to become a Physical Education teacher (P.E.). I really like that your class is using a blog for homework and assignments! That’s pretty cool! I really like your story to. You came up with that on your own? Your drawing has many colors as well to keep your audience’s attention. Keep up the blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment