Monday, October 28, 2013

C4K October

C4K October

mrminix.wikispaces.com


My first student Olivia is in Ms. Eppeles, 4th and 5th British Columbia, Canada class. Ms. Eppeles class is reading a book about dogs or puppies. In this week’s blog post, students were asked:

1. Check out this site to learn more about service dogs: Butterscotch really helped Melody when she fell out of her chair! What other jobs do dogs do for people? What are some things you can do to help when you see a service dog?

2. How do you think Melody will react to having a new sibling in the house?

3. What themes or big ideas do you think that Sharon Draper is trying to get us to think about as we read these chapters?

Olivia answered: I feel bad for melody but i love love love love pups i have one of my own

My comment to Olivia:

Hey Olivia my name is Laura Hamilton; I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am going to school to become a Physical Education teacher (P.E.). I really like that your class is using a blog for homework and assignments! That’s pretty cool! Just make sure you always capitalize your I’s. And put periods on the ends of your sentences. Keep up the blogging!!



awkwardingredients.wordpress.com


My second student is Hunter is in Mrs. McLean’s class in Alberta, Canada. There assignment was to tell us what the four layers of the forest where, including using a picture. Hunter’s picture did not upload rite, and even another student commented on not being able to see the picture.

My comment to Hunter:

Hey Hunter my name is Laura Hamilton; I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am going to school to become a Physical Education teacher (P.E.). I really like that your class is using a blog for homework and assignments! That’s pretty cool! And you have a pretty cool blog going on here too! I cannot seem to see or upload your picture though on the layers of the forest. But keep up the blogging; it can be so much fun!


luiofgoodhealth.blogspot.com


My third student was Jack is in Mr. Warren Grieve 5th grade Medbury School for Boys Christchurch, New Zealand. In his blog The Running Of Doom, he talks about a school race he ran in. He tells his story of cross country in which he really doesn’t like doing but does any way because his mom says he has too. In his blog he is very good in using creative words to describe things; as in ZOOM and ZIP!

My comment to him:

Hey Jack my name is Laura Hamilton; I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am going to school to become a Physical Education teacher (P.E.). I really like that your class is using a blog for homework and assignments! That’s pretty cool! And you have a pretty cool blog going on here too! I really enjoy running cross country! You sound like your pretty good at it even though you don’t enjoy it too much. And make sure you always stretch very well before running; this will help with side pains. Keep up the blogging!


beachbungalow8.blogspot.com


My fourth student was Charlie, and he was in Mrs. Horst 7th Grade Language Arts Oakville Ontario Canada. This blog was a summary of what lessons he learned from the book Out Of My Mind. One of his lessons he says he learned was to never take anything for granted.

My comment to him:

Great post this week Charlie! And not taking anything for granted is such a great thing to learn or gain knowledge of. My name is Laura Hamilton; I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am going to school to become a Physical Education teacher (P.E.). I really like that your class is using a blog for homework and assignments! That’s pretty cool! And you have a pretty cool blog going on here too! Never forget how lucky you are to be gaining an education.

No comments:

Post a Comment