Monday, October 28, 2013

Summary Post C4T Teacher #3

www.friends.edu




My first blog teacher was Dylan Blain. He has a major in Sport & Exercise Science and a graduate from the University of Bath. He teaches Physical Education (PE) Teacher in South Wales, UK. The first blog of his I read was called Research informed Practice in PE Posted on March 20, 2013. He talked about using research informed ideas within teaching physical education. Research informed ideas he says can be difficult to access research materials, unless you are directly involved in academic work through a university. He feels that teachers should be aware of what current research suggest in Physical Education.


My comment to his blog:

My name is Laura Hamilton, and this fall I’m taking a class called EDM 310, www.edm310.blogspot.com at the University of South Alabama. This class is very important in the field I’m going into, Physical Education, and Sports Management. This class will help me learn how to evolve technology into the classroom today. I really like your thoughts of using and wanting to stay in the present with research and informed ideas in physical education. Why would we use 30 year old research to alter and pave our way in standards today? The world including our students change every year, let’s keep up with them! Great Blog!




https://www.google.com/search?



My second blog Post by Dylan Blain was called iPad Workflow’s in PE – Edmodo & Google Drive, Posted on August 4, 2013. He talked about working individually with the iPad and using class sets and coming to realization the importance of having good workflow’s for exporting work from various apps to a central resource that can be shared with a variety of individuals. For this he use two tools, namely Edmodo and Google Drive.


My comment:

My name is Laura Hamilton, and this fall I’m taking a class called EDM 310, www.edm310.blogspot.com at the University of South Alabama. This class is very important in the field I’m going into, Physical Education, and Sports Management. This class will help me learn how to evolve technology into the classroom today. And in this class we use and learn about Edmodo and Google Drive every day! I use Google Drive to store everything for this class, and now have incorporated into my other classes. I not only think that teachers can use this tool in teaching, but students need to be introduced to these tools. Not only to help with school work from an early age, but prepare them for higher education and possible job applications. Great Post!

No comments:

Post a Comment